Non-Halo projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soilborn

I have a confession to make: I am not a die-hard Halo fan. I have played the series up through 3, and enjoyed and respect it. It's a great, solid shooter with a fantastic online community and has a superb universe and story. That said, it's simply not my cup of tea. For lack of a better way of putting it, it simply isn't "weird" enough for my tastes. Hate me if you will.

That said, I find here a fantastic, creative, and productive community, one which seems helpful and possesses the skills I would like to develop. I would love to become a part of it, yet the projects I intend to pursue do not fall within the vein of the majority of what I see, namely, Halo-themed.

So before I invest my time and energy, before I attempt to integrate myself, learn from, and contribute to this wonderful community, I have one question to ask:

Are non-Halo projects permitted? Will I be ostracized, or will I receive positive support and feedback?

Yeah, they're permitted! You definitely won't be ostracized. There's a fair number of people making Non-Halo stuff.

Yeah, they're permitted! You definitely won't be ostracized. There's a fair number of people making Non-Halo stuff.

Danke!

I suppose this thread's served its purpose. I'll do some research before seeking more detailed input on my project.

I'd also admit since you admitted ur...I don't play halo...lol just like it

- - - Updated - - -

I like fma

I think this gentleman will be a touch more challenging to pull off than any Edward Elric =P

h0NpVQV.jpg

Attachments

• h0NpVQV.jpg
    h0NpVQV.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 133
I'd make a mag suit... If I had a [much, much] more feminine figure... My brother would go batcrap crazy over a volt though, if you do make one I'll pay attention.

Sent from my Vodafone 890N using Tapatalk

I'd make a mag suit... If I had a [much, much] more feminine figure... My brother would go batcrap crazy over a volt though, if you do make one I'll pay attention.

Sent from my Vodafone 890N using Tapatalk

The female frames do appear to be the easier ones to build for the most part, Zephyr being the obvious yet awesome exception. I've seen work-in-progress threads elsewhere of people putting together female armor sets, and much of it is little more than a custom-textured morpho suit.

My problem lies in the fact that 1) I'm a guy, 2) though I have a slender figure I'm not effeminate, and 3) I'm not gonna cosplay a female character.

Still, I'd be more than happy to see your brother flip his *expletive* if I ever get around to putting this thing together.

*Edit* another issue has come to mind: how the heck would I use the bathroom with this thing?

Good question. Maybe have the front part (made out of foam rubber perhaps?) lift at the bottom. Another idea is to have the layers of the frame attach with Velcro or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back