forearm sizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobsnip3r

So i have built this forearm about 5 times trying to find the correct size and my issue with this one is the forearm to big because it has all of the wiggle room or is that fine? Thank for the help guys.
photo (1).JPG

The main measurement that matters when scaling, in my opinion, is the length. It is it too wide for your arm, you can ashtrays add padding later. You want to make sure it's not to short so it doesn't look goofy with the rest of your armor.

The main measurement that matters when scaling, in my opinion, is the length. It is it too wide for your arm, you can ashtrays add padding later. You want to make sure it's not to short so it doesn't look goofy with the rest of your armor.

Thanks I appreciate the advice and I assume ashtray got auto corrected from always :p

You want some room on the inside for padding. From the picture, this looks just fine. If you don't want to split the forearm, you will want to be able to fit your hand through the opening but still have it small enough that its somewhat tight fitting with padding kept in mind.

You want some room on the inside for padding. From the picture, this looks just fine. If you don't want to split the forearm, you will want to be able to fit your hand through the opening but still have it small enough that its somewhat tight fitting with padding kept in mind.

Ok sounds great I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back