SW ep7 snow trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble 10

Hello 405th hope you all are having a nice weekend building stuff so I have started a SW(star wars )ep 7 snow trooper and I am now building the chest peace pics will be posted later cuz I'm on my portable computer (aka iPod) that's what I call it anyway and please be shire to Check out my prsintion it is under off topic

this is what it will look like snow trooper1.jpg

Looks awsome. Any News to your project? Want to start developing the snowtrooper soon. Some pep files missing, like chest and some Other parts. And idea where to find it?

Looks awsome. Any News to your project? Want to start developing the snowtrooper soon. Some pep files missing, like chest and some Other parts. And idea where to find it?

Check under his name. He is currently banned. Try to also look at the date of the last post before you post. You dont want to get into trouble for Necro posting. :)

Check under his name. He is currently banned. Try to also look at the date of the last post before you post. You dont want to get into trouble for Necro posting. :)

Ok. Thanks. I cant see he is banned on mobile Page, assume this appears on pc. What I am able To See is that he was latent online 3 days ago...anyway this didnt solve my problem

Ok. Thanks. I cant see he is banned on mobile Page, assume this appears on pc. What I am able To See is that he was latent online 3 days ago...anyway this didnt solve my problem

You are correct, it only shows on the pc. I checked via mobile. No worries, wasnt tryong to harp on you, just was letting you know. Sorry i dont have an answer to your problem. Best of luck to you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back