Attempting first build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhalla

Hello all, I'm going to try my first eva foam build! I'm hoping to find someone who has or can help me make a pepakura model for the Fear Eater Chest armor from Destiny and unfold it. Also, any tips and tricks that I might use to make a better product would be really appreciated!!!

You may have to do a scratch build for this if you can't find someone nice enough to make a file for you. I'm not finding that armour anywhere.

So, I found a good 3d model of the armor I want, but it is VERY detailed and the way that the Pepakura unfolds it is odd. At least to me, plus I'm really new to it, so is there anyone who can help me with the unfolding process so as to make this easier? It is currently in stl format

I know nothing about foam, but don't the people who build with foam use less complicated files than a full detailed pep file.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the fear of ester, your going to have to find someone to make the foam file for you. Id post in the merchant area to see if someone might make it for a little change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back