Halo 3 (MK VI) Armour, RVB Tucker Themed

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i got a Magnum and a Plasma Pistol (BOOMco) school/work keepin me busy... planning out my Stampeede-Saw, debating about keeping the electronics in there...

Hey Chernobyl,
got any Halo 3 MK VI blueprints/Halo Reach knife blueprints?
also, any other misc blueprints a spartan needs (frags,tac. hard case/energy sword...
Thanks!
~Yort

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry.. I have to use active camp now... Have to focus down on GED and College... I might be on, and,make the smallest progress in the next 2 years...
Chernobyl. If you can, I would like all the Halo 4 SAW and Halo 3 DMR files if you can...

ฯS-169, out

to let everyone know... this thread isnt dead.....

Yet....

instead im slowly passing my courses... 2 down 2 to go!

(ik off topic) if im not working on GED, then im messing around with my RC Drift car.. pics will follow <3

Ok, here is the only pic I have so far of the new 350Z body...
0412161128.jpg

Also, Ive got a girlfriend now, so I will be busier than ever...

PS Ive got a car now... I will most likely do something Halo or UNSC related to it...
0603161239~2.jpg

i have mad both foam and papakura. the foam is much better to wear long term. the papakura armor is very durable and very heavy. if you are in it for a long time it will take it out of you. i use under armor heat gear under my armor because it helps keep you cool. anyway have fun building and wearing your creation.

Ok guys how's it been? Tis been a length of time... ANYWAYYY...
Off-T I got a girlfriend...I am also unemployed ATM

ON-T I will do the armour in 3D print.. So any printers for cheap that do a good job? Or does Peterthethinker have an old one? Idk... I need to find the vid I did on my phone about my weapons...

S-169 Signing out

eh waiting for funds >.>
--
OT: waiting for funds and such,,,
Off-T: *watching SAO Ep 15* "I wanna make a Kirito Cosplay...."
*thinks about it a little* yea... imma make it as my first one... :p
---
Yort

Hey Chernobyl,
got any Halo 3 MK VI blueprints/Halo Reach knife blueprints?
also, any other misc blueprints a spartan needs (frags,tac. hard case/energy sword...
Thanks!
~Yort

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back