3D Modeler Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden26

Hey guys. So I have been in the works of setting up a website were I'll be selling a ton of Props and Costumes from all sorts of Universes. Star Wars, Halo, Titanfall, Destiny, Skyrim, Planet Side 2 and possibly more! But well I prep other things, I need help with 3D modeling since the process of making everything will be with 3D Printing and then going through the process of body work, molding and casting, ect. I have someone working on Props at the moment but I'm looking for one or more person to help with Helmets and Armour Kits. Helmets will be casted in Resin and Armour kits will be vacuumed formed with ABS Sheets. Unfortunately I can't pay up front at the begging. But once sales begin I can defiantly pay for your services. As a Bonus you would be able to select Several props and a costume for free. If you are interested in this position just shoot me a PM and we can talk more detail. Thanks!

-Aiden

Wich helmets and armour kits will be needed to model?

A Large variety. Since my bud has several models done from the Star Wars Universe, that's what we'll start with which has the most work. There will be kits and helmets from the Prequels, Old Republic, Animated Clone Wars Series and Episode 7. I can send you an exact list if you want to have a look.

I'm not too sure if something like this is allowed on this site. I'm not 100% positive, but will have to wait and let one of the mods weigh in on this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back