My first Suit. Agent Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking AMAZING!!! can't wait to see how it finishes.

How do you plan on doing the helmet? I was also planning to start agent Maine, but was discouraged by the complexity of how to do the helmet. So basically I just built my own spartan through the Vanity program.

Great job! i am currently making a caboose costume. Are you planning on making a brute-shot?

I finished It! I worked my butt off over the course of three days and finished in time for the Halo 5 pre-release event at my local gamestop. Thanks to my dad, without whom this would not have been possible, we built a vacuum form machine and vacuformed the visor. I had the worst time trying to dye the PETG. Just so everybody knows, Rit dye, Hair coloring, and food dye do not work. :) I read that you should use a dye called Idye Polly, but I couldn't find any. in the end I used the natural solution and dyed my visor using turmeric, which is a spice. I then painted Alcalad on the inside and installed it in the helmet. I had a great time, I cant believe I finally finished my first suit! :D

Attachments

• DSCF5087.JPG
    DSCF5087.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 123
  • DSCF5086.JPG
    DSCF5086.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 122
  • DSCF5081.JPG
    DSCF5081.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 126
  • DSCF5089.JPG
    DSCF5089.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 114
  • DSCF5093.JPG
    DSCF5093.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 117
  • DSCF5094.JPG
    DSCF5094.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 125
  • DSCF5095.JPG
    DSCF5095.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 163
nice job man! nice to see more RvB fans! what do you think of my caboose build? copy the URL in my signature!

really? well thank you. so what made you want to do meta? the reason i chose caboose is because i can do the voice.

really? well thank you. so what made you want to do meta? the reason i chose caboose is because i can do the voice.
Really? That's Hilariously Awesome! I like the Agent Maine's style. Nothing is subtle with him, everything is 100%, big, brash, and bold. I like that. Also The EVA helmet is my favorite, the bruteshot is also my favorite halo weapon. I can also do Agent Maine's voice (the predator clicking) :)

ya i cant do that but i just tried the caboose voice one day and it sounded exactly like it. so when i started making cosplay stuff caboose was a natural choice.
and i never heard of that quote... i should watch them all over again.

how much did your costume cost?
probably about $350-400. It wasn't to much. Fortunately the foam is pretty inexpensive. The most costly thing to make was the visor.

- - - Updated - - -

I think ima try to do a speed build of Darth Vader next, in time for Star wars seven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back