405th ID Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObiJ3ff

Member DIN
S288
What I need is a 2 x 2 Photo of you in armor with or with out your helmet on. From your chest up. On a white background. Email this image with your real name to obijeff@outlook.com after you sent in your payment of $10 for your ID Badge. The first 50 people. Then we will order the next wave once the first order has shipped out.

Here is what the Badge will look like

hang tag sketch.jpg

List of people who have paid and waiting payment

1. Jeffrey Hoyle - 1 Badge - Paid - Colonial
2. Peter Dekluyver - 2 Badge - Paid - Pacific
3. Zachary McCauley - 1 Badge - Paid - Colonial
4. ArmoredAmir - 1 Badge - unpaid - Colonial
5. Everett F Halpen II - 1 Badge - Paid - Colonial

Here are some of the designs I was talking about. The QR Code goes straight to the website. On back could have other stuff but for now it just displays your regiment. On the front will have a picture of you with or with out helmet. Real name or screen name on the bottom left and on the right side is your character or Spartan ID#. These can be worn at cons & events & it will be a 405th thing only.

Spartan ID Badge Layout
UNSC_ID_Template_Infinity.png

ONI ID Badge Layout
UNSC_ID_Template_oni.png
UNSC_ID_Template_backside.png

- - - Updated - - -

I have contacted a local printing company & they said they would be able to make my template and have them printed on Transparent ID Badges or plan white.

Here are some updates also included some more info so it would be better. I am going to price everything out to see how much it would cost to have them made & materials. Please let me know if you are interested in these to wear.

Marine ID Badge Layout
UNSC_ID_Template_Marine.png

ODST ID Badge Layout
UNSC_ID_Template_ODST.png

Backside card with Character Info.
UNSC_ID_Template_backside.png

DUDE those are so awesome and that's a great idea! cant wait till they become available! plus that would really promote the site! super awesome idea! sorry kinda fangriled over that a bit lol

This is an awesome idea, I'd definitely love to have one as long as they're not too expensive.

Hiya! Remember that anything created with a 405th logo, including those for Regiments, must be approved prior to doing any sort of run. Please sent this through Asgardianhammer. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been keeping up with this. it should have originated here however and this conversation began again through Social Media. http://www.405th.com/member.php?u=22572 please check your ODST badge as the log seems squashed verically.

Thank you,
Hammer!

I have been keeping up with this. it should have originated here however and this conversation began again through Social Media. http://www.405th.com/member.php?u=22572 please check your ODST badge as the log seems squashed verically.

Thank you,
Hammer!

Yea these are just examples when then get to the final design then it will be readable. I am really happy that you all like my work I am doing on these.

I am quite interested in these and will be looking forward to buying one from ya once everything is ironed out.

I will be heading out later today to find out how much the printed ID badges will be. Also If I get them to be transparent I will be attaching the Photo ID picture separate to make the cost lower. That way it looks more authentic.

I am currently waiting on a quote to find out how much 100 to 500 ID cards will be to make these ID 405th ID Badges to be brought to life. Me the company I am working with are going to try to recreate the Halo Reach ID Cards for 405th members only. We are hoping to keep the costs down so that they can be affordable to everyone within 405th I mean. This is a big project. Thanks for all the support.

yeah hate to say this but theirs like four or five threads like this out, some have like halo reach types.

yeah hate to say this but theirs like four or five threads like this out, some have like halo reach types.

We also have something like a hundred different ODST builds out there - just because a project has been done before, it doesn't mean that somebody else can't work on their own version. Besides, I'd personally like to see something like this become official 405th merchandise, assuming that the design can be worked out effectively and a template laid down for users to obtain their own unique badge.

qq13q.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I like both ideas and am looking at doing something a little similar for myself. Just going to add it to my list of I.D. cards I carry when not in costume. I have everything from Mando Mercs to Federated Suns Mercenary MechWarrior IdentiCard to my S.H.I.E.L.D. badge and I.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back