In search of 3D Modeler(s) for big Projects!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden26

Hey guys, I don't know if this is exactly allowed on this forum but I thought I would just try it any ways. So I've been planning an online store as well as large Film Projects. But they all involve the need of props and costumes. I prefer the style of 3D items and working from there with smoothing, molding and casting, etc... I have several people on board working hard on these projects with me, but were going to need help with Helmets and Armour Kits. Lots of these models will be made to sell, and others will be made for Films. I've made a thread awhile back discussing a big Halo Movie others and I had planned. It's progressing very well, and this is a way to contribute to the Film by modeling all of the UNSC and Covenant weapons and armour. When we get further with the Project, we'll be taking it to 343 or Microsoft (Depending who wants to host the meeting). As for the Online store, there will be a large variety of props and costumes, from Star Wars, Halo, Destiny, Skyrim, and Titanfall. If you guys find any interest in these projects, feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

-Aiden

I'm not exactly sure if you are looking for UNSC Weapons and Firearms, but I do ultra high detail 3D Modeling work for Inventor.
If you are looking for Just about any variety UNSC Weapon, I can surely do that!

Some of my work...
IMG_20150816_150041.jpg
IMG_20150813_224558.jpg
View attachment 17076

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not exactly sure if you are looking for UNSC Weapons and Firearms, but I do ultra high detail 3D Modeling work for Inventor.
If you are looking for Just about any variety UNSC Weapon, I can surely do that!

Some of my work...
IMG_20150816_150041.jpg
IMG_20150813_224558.jpg
IMG_20150709_191039.jpg
IMG_20150418_151004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back