Extra Life 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyrHerder

Member DIN
S013
Dear Friends,

I just returned from RTX, and it was great. I helped GrifballHub put up and run a booth with cash tournament, I debuted my home-made ODST armor, and I got engaged! Needless to say, I’m pretty amped up right now, and I would like to make some serious Extra Life progress in the next month. I’ll be working with my fellow gamers here, at GrifballHub.com, and especially at Extra-Life.org to plan some special events, including going to local children’s hospitals in costume to raise spirits.

Please do what you can to spread the word about Extra Life. Tell your family, friends, and coworkers and share the links below. Remember, donating money isn’t the only way to help- you can donate your time by participating in your own Extra Life event or helping a friend with theirs. Let me know if you have any questions.

The more donations we get now, the more donations we are likely to get in the next two months. Others will see your charity and become inspired. I am thankful to all of you who find it in your hearts to support our efforts.

Here is the link:
http://www.extra-life.org/participant/myrherder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back