Props SPARTAN MOBILE v2.5 Car Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Prime

So a few weeks ago I decided to start felling out for a project I wanted to do, needless to say after some research, I have finally moved forward with it.

Back in February my car, dubbed the SPARTAN Mobile by my some youth in the group I teach, was totaled in an accident. Needless to say a few months later I got a new car, and although it did not have the SPTN license plate, I still called it the SPARTAN Mobile v2.0. Now after landing an amazing job I have decided to not only transfer my old plates but also customize my car. In essence my goal is to make the SPARTAN Mobile v2.5 .

To do this I am going to go through and add a custom paint job and redo/add some internals, including a radio, lights, and seat covers.

After some research and thought into how I want to do the design I feel that I have a decent look for my car, although not finalized this is almost currently what it will look like. If anyone has tips or ideas please let me know, although this is the design I like, I am willing to add or alter stuff if it is a good point.

Please note that I am not too good at Photoshop so the actual paint work would look A LOT better than this :/

P.S. Thanks Fireteam Phoenix, now I have another logo to add to the design :p

SPTN%20Mobil%20Front%20V1_zpspwyvypge.jpg

SPTN%20Mobil%20Side%20V1_zps7hwdp1k4.jpg

SPTN%20Mobil%20Back%20V1_zps4nwrhrog.jpg

Attachments

• SPTN%20Mobil%20Front%20V1_zpspwyvypge.jpg
    SPTN%20Mobil%20Front%20V1_zpspwyvypge.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 242
  • SPTN%20Mobil%20Side%20V1_zps7hwdp1k4.jpg
    SPTN%20Mobil%20Side%20V1_zps7hwdp1k4.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 245
  • SPTN%20Mobil%20Back%20V1_zps4nwrhrog.jpg
    SPTN%20Mobil%20Back%20V1_zps4nwrhrog.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 261
Haha that's awesome dude! Maybe black out or debadge the emblems and logos on it too just to make it look a bit sleeker

Haha that's awesome dude! Maybe black out or debadge the emblems and logos on it too just to make it look a bit sleeker

I completely agree. Take off the Chevy logos and emblems and get some smoked out headlights and taillights. Also, not sure if it's legal where you live, but you should get darker tinted windows. It would look really awesome.

Totally didnt see this before posting up pics of my car haha. Your photoshop renderings look sick, man. A small light bar behind one of the grills would look wicked as well!

I completely agree. Take off the Chevy logos and emblems and get some smoked out headlights and taillights. Also, not sure if it's legal where you live, but you should get darker tinted windows. It would look really awesome.

I actually wanted to keep the Chevy Logo and incorporate it into a 'Ship Emblem' just change the gold to black and lay it over top a silver UNSC Eagle logo, covering the UNSC and eagle head. As for the Tint, I think that is as dark as I can go, AZ Law state it can only be a 33% Tint, although I am thinking of changing it to a Gold, Orange, or light blue tint to imitate Chief's or Locke's visor or UNSC Shield Walls. Either way I go with the window tint will have to wait, i need to replace my cracked windshield first. The Head lights I am thinking of replacing with Halogen, HID, or LED lights to give them a nice blue hue that fits either ship engines or starship lights.

Totally didnt see this before posting up pics of my car haha. Your photoshop renderings look sick, man. A small light bar behind one of the grills would look wicked as well!

Thanks, the render came out better than I had hoped. actually I am thinking of adding Under-Glow Lighting to may car. In AZ you are only allowed Amber/Gold or White lights on either side of the vehicle, but I like the idea of Amber/Gold and it would like like UNSC Energy Shields. Although I might add some lights to the wheels and behind the grill for whenever I go to events or Con's, just for some extra flare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back