Scaling Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanW

Hey Guys,

So, I am currently doing a JFO build using Ironium's pep file. Great file. The issue I am having is that the designer unfolded and scaled the parts onto A4 sized paper. I currently don't have any A4 in cardstock, so I was wondering if anyone knew how to transfer it to regular Letter size, while maintaining the proper scaling for the finished product?

Thanks!

Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple - assuming you're using Pepakura 3, go to Settings > Print and Paper Settings and select your preferred format. You may need to do a small amount of rearranging the parts to fit your pages, but otherwise, you'll be good to go.

Also, to add to that, in the same area where you change the paper settings, make sure the side margin and the top/bottom margin say 8. This will give you the max room for printing without any cut off and allow for you to fit as many pieces onto one sheet of paper. ;) I tried 7 and got the "cut off warning" message. :p

Thanks guys, that worked. I didn't try that option because any other type of mods I tried to make to the file I had to have a password to do that so I just assumed it would be the same.

Worked like a charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back