Shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObiJ3ff

Member DIN
S288
Hey all just wanted to know if the forum could use a shoutbox basically a quick chatroom to chat with each other also to leave messages for people. I used this thing on my personal gaming website back a few years ago and it works. I sent a message to some staff members to see if they could put it on the site. I also have a link if you want to come chat with anyone right now. http://www.yourshoutbox.com/shoutboxes/live/140390670 Its a private shoutbox for just 405th members. I just thought it would be a cool idea, a faster way to connect with each other.

Not gonna lie, I 5hink this would be a great addition to the site. Could cut back on a lot of regurgitated threads in the new recruits section as well if people can just shoot out a simple question, amd everyone sees it right away and can reply

Awesome. That site should give you the tools to add it to the forums easily. Oh its free to use

Any word on this happening. I have been popping into the one I created but not sure who else is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back