Introducing Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle208

Hey guys! So I'm new to The 405th, my name is Dean, and I absolutely love Halo and anything and everything to do with Xbox. So far I am just reading up on Pepakura designs and some of the designs you guys make are absolutely astounding, I am here with an intention to learn and then eventually make my own design. However I am searching for something easy(ish) to begin with and was hoping some of you guys could recommend a design which isn't too detailed and is suitable for a first build all suggestions would be appreciated. I know none of this is easy and takes loads of time and dedication but there has to be a suit of Spartan armour which is best suited for a 1st build. Thanks for reading and I hope to see all your projects come together! :)

Welcome Dean, first off take a moment (if you haven't already) to introduce yourself over on the thread set up for that.

If you're looking for something relatively easy, you might consider an ODST build without a helmet. The ODST armor is pretty simple & easily recognized. The reason I suggest going without a helmet is because helmets are usually pretty difficult & time consuming, even for us veteran builders.

If you decide to go with ODST look up dafrontlinetrooper on youtube...his templates are pretty easy to follow & the video tutorials make assembly simple.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back