Halo 4 Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceso

Here is my Halo outfit for Gen Con 2016. The pep files I got from here.
What a great site. They were all cutout with my Cameo Silhouette. Will
post more pic as I finish a piece. This is going to be a fun build.

Attachments

• 20150907_193832.jpg
    20150907_193832.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 203
  • 20150907_193807.jpg
    20150907_193807.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 199
My mom has a Cameo Silhouette, too! She offered for me to use it, but I couldn't figure out how to import the Pep Files. Just because I'm curious, did you import the pages into the software as PDF's? That was the most efficient way I could think of. I bet if I got it to work, it would make the cutting process muuuuuch easier.

If you don't want the edge id's in pepakura designer goto export>vector format>dxf files per sheet. Then you will need to inport each page into the silhouette library, Their is a very good thread on here to explain it in more detail. It was very helpful for me

Cool, great. Thanks for the help, and best of luck on your project, I hope to see more in the future!

View attachment 1742920150912_104943.jpg
an update on my helmet.
Got the outside in resin and the inside all glassed.
cut the visor hole out and cut out the bottom opening so it would fit over my head.
Things to do:
Smooth the top
install visor and helmet linner
paint
lights and fan
I want to add a small computer fan to the back for cooling.
When I where this to Gen Con in August it will be hot outside. Need to stay cool and safe.

Well I didn't like how to glass turned out on the inside. was going to go ahead with it so I started to bondo the out side got it looking nice but i just was not happy with it. To many dips to fill, was not symmetrical, so I admitted defeat and now starting on helmet #2. watched Cereal Kill3r youtube videos and going to change how i resin everything. If you learn from your mistakes then you have learned something

20150927_181528.jpg

Got one of my hands in resin today. Found an easy way to resin them. I super glued little wooden sticks in side on them and dipped them in the resin. Brushed off excess on the outside and stuck them in a piece of pink foam board.

20151009_164616.jpg
Test fit of my helmet. I think it turned out good. Their is some things I don't like but I can change that later. Need to add lights and a fan.

led lights.jpg
Did a light test today. Got the led lights from wal-mart. They are under dash automotive accent lights. They are very bright.

Everything looks great! I prefer "Knucklehead" and "Kong" gloves. That's what I am planning on using when I start my build!

hey where did you find these pep files for the halo 4 suit i having some trouble locating them for download, please help

thank you

Here is my Halo outfit for Gen Con 2016. The pep files I got from here.
What a great site. They were all cutout with my Cameo Silhouette. Will
post more pic as I finish a piece. This is going to be a fun build.

AWESOME , DO YOI HAVE THE LINK FOR THE PEP FILES MASTER CHIEF HALO 4 SUIT, I am having some issues locating one
I need some help

hey where did you find these pep files for the halo 4 suit i having some trouble locating them for download, please help

thank you
AWESOME , DO YOI HAVE THE LINK FOR THE PEP FILES MASTER CHIEF HALO 4 SUIT, I am having some issues locating one
I need some help

Please don't multi-post within another person's thread. If you're having file trouble, you're welcome to PM me directly and I'll try my best to assist you.

have not posted for a bit been busy. Here is another WIP picture of my outfit. I ordered some of the smooth-on 320 series plastic casting materiel. should be here next week
.20151224_110130.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back