RvB caboose costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this question is still relevant, but you could try finding a motorcycle visor and cutting it down to size. That's what I did for my helmet.
I just took a old helmet we had around and lightly sprayed it gold then put lines in it with masking tape. It looks really good. The helmet is the next thing I will be making.

IMAG0097.jpg

here is my helmet so far.

nice! i recommend checking out Dafrontlinetroopers channel on youtube for weapons! he has some good tutorials and its cheap!

- - - Updated - - -

thats like perfect!!!!!

nice! i recommend checking out Dafrontlinetroopers channel on youtube for weapons! he has some good tutorials and its cheap!

- - - Updated - - -

thats like perfect!!!!!

thank you for the feedback its nice to know that people think this is good for my first time. after this i might be making my brothers costumes so that will be fun!

i think its are really good! most people go for halo 3 for their first one but you went straight to halo 4 so bonus points there!

thank you! i just found halo 4 armor more intimidating. 3 just seems to rounded i like the hard lines more. oh and ps i love caboose from RvB!

ya caboose is pretty awesome. i thought i would do caboose cause i can do the voice! i thought it would be cool if i did the voice too!

i dont know one wants to be a odst and one wants to be a grunt. but i think they are going to be church and tucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back