RvB caboose costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

locostorm

Jr Member
i am working on a caboose costume and need help with ideas and just normal putting it together stuff. I am using foam. also anyone know of a place that one can buy a magnum and/or an assault rifle cheap?

Your best bet to buy anything would be to check etsy. A lot of the prop makers on this forum have shops. You could also post in the marketplace that you are looking to buy.

IMAG0078.jpg
IMAG0086.jpg
IMAG0087.jpg
IMAG0088.jpg
this is what i have done so far

i know head shot props makes the halo 4 pistols and they look really great. and justinin makes halo 3 magnum

i need help with undersuits. what do you guys use? also how can you make a normal visor reflective on one side but see through on the other?

most use under armor that you can pick up at wal mart or sporting good stores. i know most use car window tint

Don't mean to burst your bubble but the world of costuming is costly. No matter how you are making your costume it all adds up pretty quickly. Especially if you are wanting to buy a pistol/rifle that is already completed.

ok but how much are they? i have a tight budget.

Locostorm, have you considered simply making your own magnum? It's a fairly simple process, and there are plenty of threads here on the subject.. It's also probably less expensive than buying a pre-made one unless there are moving parts... and even then, modifying a NERF gun is a fairly simple process. Don't give up!

i am right now actually out of foam. when its done ill post a pic.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't mean to burst your bubble but the world of costuming is costly. No matter how you are making your costume it all adds up pretty quickly. Especially if you are wanting to buy a pistol/rifle that is already completed.
oh i know. my costume so far has been $80! pretty cheap but still alot.

anyone have any tips for what i have done now and or RvB accurate extra details i should put on it.

Locostorm, have you considered simply making your own magnum? It's a fairly simple process, and there are plenty of threads here on the subject.. It's also probably less expensive than buying a pre-made one unless there are moving parts... and even then, modifying a NERF gun is a fairly simple process. Don't give up!
i am making a magnum right now. do you guys have any experience working with styrofoam? i need help, my first attempt is horrible.

You can make weapons our of foam as well as armor, you might need pvc to support longer weapons like the assault rifle. Also, confetti rifle or riot! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back