EVA Foam ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the side update here guys but just as amazing!

I commissioned Dutch Props to design me a custom ODST helmet giving him some ideas and to no suprise he came through with flying colours. This helmet is soon to be printed and sent my way to which I will begin my very first Mold to begin casting. Soon after that I will be forming a vaccum to create the visors. Wish me luck!

12176012_10207032812810514_936066698_o.jpg12170813_10207032812770513_463712327_o.jpg12177489_10207032812730512_121818459_o.jpg

Looks amazing styler! Love the helmet too. i am loving the desert ODST. First time i have ever seen one and looks dope man, great work.

Looks amazing styler! Love the helmet too. i am loving the desert ODST. First time i have ever seen one and looks dope man, great work.

Cheers man!
Going to a convention tomorrow in my spartan suit and then I`ll be working full time on the ODST again :)

I know it's been a while since my last post, but had a few conventions to go to and prepare for.

Now that they are done and out of the way, I present to you the finished painted build of my Forward Recon ODST. Once the helmet arrives and I`ve made a cast of it I will be posting it on here.

OF2.jpgOF5.jpgOF6.jpgOF7.jpgOF4.jpg

Cheers guyS! I really appreciate it!

now to carry on with my march up th ladder to try and be something more than a recruit xD

Dido. So crisp! Just need some battle action! lol. Really great creation of an ODST and one that doesn't feel boring or done already. Nice job making it your own.

The camo is done very well, as well as the whole suit. Good job c:

Really creative idea, a desert camo ODST. I think the ODSTs need more variation than a colored stripe...

I completely agree. I figured they wouldn't wear that darkened armour on a desert planet so, i incorporated real day military colours and camo with the ODST design. :)

I completely agree. I figured they wouldn't wear that darkened armour on a desert planet so, i incorporated real day military colours and camo with the ODST design. :)

Thats kinda what i did with my halo reach marine. I live in the dessert so it seemed like i should go that route.

Your build turned out fantastic!! Great job on it. :)

Thats kinda what i did with my halo reach marine. I live in the dessert so it seemed like i should go that route.

Your build turned out fantastic!! Great job on it. :)

Cheers man! I`m currently working on the helmet so I`ll post up a full finished picture or five when it's done :)

Looks great! don't suppose you're willing to shoot the files for foam my way? Really looking into making an ODST build

Sadly I didn't alter the files on the computer. I just printed the pep Files made by Hughes here on the 405th and then transfered it to foam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back