hunt the truth season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxleader

Sr Member
so am I the only one listing to the new season, because it's hit the fan troopers ONI is scraed of themselves and the girl freo's is really an ONI agent so yeah. oh and our friend from the kilo five story's has turned up. so if you are watching the story please feel free to add to this as you see fit.

It's funny cause I was thinking about starting a thread just like this since listening to the latest episode. I've gotta say that Season 2 of Hunt the Truth is awesome! Heck, I'm listening to the second episode again. These last episodes really have me on the edge of my seat especially this last one. The characters and the acting are really top notch. I feel like these people can be real.

The first episode I was in shock that Fero was really an ONI agent and for Ben to see who she really was; I was torn up. It's cool to see BB again. Ilsa Zane seems really intimidating, fearsome even. I wonder how, even if the NCA will be involved in the Halo 5 campaign. Possibly work with Covenant extremists?

The fact that there were some cheering from the news that the chief was dead sent chills down my spine. (I think most of us know that the Chief can't be dead. We have a whole campaign featuring him.) How could they cheer the death of a man who saved humanity multiple times? There is some crazy stuff happening in the Halo universe. Now it seems that ONI is using the Chiefs "death" to unite whatever part of humanity that hasn't taken a side yet to join the UNSC. Doing this could rid the outer colony factions like the NCA. While I certainly don't agree with everything the UNSC and ONI have done, I certainly wouldn't take sides with the NCA. Especially with Ilsa Zane at the helm. She cray cray:wacko.

I wonder what role Mark Hamill will be playing as? I've heard that it was the guy who was killed by Ilsa in the latest episode. I sure hope not. He has too much amazing talent to just throw away for one episode.
Wow, crazy stuff.

so new audio log came out and the hero has fallen take's place before halo 5, so we now know for a fact that 117 is not dead, it's just a cover and the crazy no armor Spartan is now the rebel leader, jezz where's palmer when you need her.

tumblr_nvgablWVY41uokpa1o1_1280.jpg

and yeah this is from an owl so I'm trying to think how many have awoken and how many might be out there.

new news was just uploaded chief isn't dead its an ONI cover.

[video]https://youtu.be/hCP0GSB2A8E[/video]

This weeks hunt the truth was pretty cool. Last weeks episode seemed more like a filler episode in my opinion. It was still important though.

Anyways, it was great for the cast to get back on track with the plot. I'm still not sure if I should wrap spoilers in case someone comes across this. But this is a thread talking about the latest hunt the truth stuff so...I guess I'll still wrap the spoilers up just to be safe.

I can totally tell that Dasc is the work of Mark Hamill's voice and boy does it sound good. He puts up a pretty good convincing religious maniac. With his crazy talk about the covenant and the hierarchy and such, are we going to see a human covenant that idolizes these events and Guardians? Or is it more likely he's talking about something else? I was also surprised when not only Dasc but others started to rise from the ground. I know that his utter nonsense isn't true about them achieving some type of third form but what will happen to them? I was thinking that they may turn into Prometheans or they could all die from the irregularities in the planets gravity caused by the Guardian(s).

With Halo 5 coming next week, does anyone know if hunt the truth will conclude by next week or will it continue to run after Halo 5?

I think it will continue after halo 5 because it's a story about ONI's dark wet work everything is coming out, so it should keep going because the halovese just keeps going long after the game is done. plus this ties into the story of Stomping on the heels of a fuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back