Request for Appearance, St. Louis, MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazkin

RXO and RMO
Hello all! This is really exciting, we have a request coming from Microsoft to have an appearance in St. Louis, MO for the Halo 5 release. This may be at the Galleria, where the Microsoft store is located, but there's no location set just yet. Details will be worked out soon.
Who would be willing to attend? If you could, post here that you're willing to come and a picture of your costume would be appreciated!

Thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

FB_IMG_1443717983427.jpg
195 here, Ready to deploy! Shadow Team on standby.

1155 St Louis Galleria
Suite 2417
St. Louis, MO 63117

Date:
Monday, 10/26
Arrival Time:
8:30-9:00 pm
Doors open:
10:00PM

Please let us know as soon as you can if you are able to come. This is, as always, voluntary participation. I'm just doing this to get a head count back to the manager of the store.
We have confirmation that we will have plenty of space so the more the merrier! It sounds like it's going to be a big party too.
Thanks!

Heh, got so caught up with things I forgot to report in.

The event went great! Unfortunately, there are very few pictures as we we pretty restricted by the staff. We did get great feedback from the staff at the store and their customers. There's a few photos floating around, I'll try and get them up soon.

Do you think you get get like an official thank you letter/letter of recommendation from the store? When I was the Public Relations Officer in the 501st, we had a "PR Kit" that included letters of Thanks or Recommendations from events we had done that we could show to potential Event Requesters/Hosts that demonstrated how awesome we are. I'd like to start doing the same for our Regiment. Maybe open some more doors for us.

I'm sure I could get something if I asked. The staff really seemed to enjoy the interaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back