Super brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzytrexy

Maybe the title was a little weird but I just started on the 405th, and I had some questions #1 How do you transfer pdo's to pdfs without downloading some virus and what kind of glue do you use thanks for helping me out and I lookforward to this awesome site.

Can't help you with the pdo to pdf (i don't use pepakura). In terms of glue, it depends on the material you use. I've used superglue on craft foam with no issues at all, but I know it can eat up other types of foam if you aren't careful. Hot glue works as well, and you don't really need to worry about it melting anything.
Glue really depends on the materials that you use.

Depending on the computer system you have, you can use "Print to PDF" as the printer you want to print to; it opens a window as if you were to save it. If that isn't an option, downloading software is the way to go. CutePDF has worked in previous experience, and on a different computer I used a program called PDFwriter. After using both, neither of my computers have gotten any virus. I think one of them asks you to install a web browser, but if you read the installation wizard carefully, you can end up with only the program you need: no extra gimmicks. This is all through Pepakura, of course (I'm assuming you want to save your scaling, folds, and cuts from Pepakura Designer without having to pay for the full program?)

Personal preference of glue is hot glue.

Thank you guys for the help, I just wanted to make sure i didn't need to buy the pepakura desiginer to change to pdf, and for glue I will use hot glue becuase i have lots of it, and thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back