Halo Reach Focus Rifle Prop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reclaimerite

Hi everyone, I'm sage and I am a first year prop maker. A few months ago I finished building my full scale replica of the focus rifle from Halo Reach. This was a week long build over course of three months. This project was an experiment for me and I was very happy with final result. This prop is made out of styrofoam, sealed in Elmer's glue, painted over using acrylic paints and is to it's full scale proportions of 57.2 inchs (145.2 centimeters).
Halo Reach focus rifle.jpg

Here are the work in progress photos. :) This was one of the first props I ever made and this was the first time I used these building methods and techniques and now I apply it to all of my prop builds.
Focus rifle building process (1).jpgFocus rifle building process (2).jpgFocus rifle building process (3).jpgFocus rifle building process (4).jpgFocus rifle building process (5).jpgFocus rifle building process (6).jpgFocus rifle building process (7).jpgFocus rifle building process (8).jpgHalo Reach focus rifle.jpg

and to think a jackal carries this thing around. and its to size... hum 343 I think I found a problem with your intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back