Halo 5 Launch Events at Microsoft Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
Hello Everyone :)

Microsoft is asking if we would like to attend some launch events at various Microsoft stores.

Here's the list of stores:

We are super excited about the Halo 5: Guardians launch events and would love to see if y’all are interested in joining us in the celebration.

· The Florida Mall - Orlando, FL

· Tysons Corner Center - Tysons Corner, VA

The events will last about 3 hours:
· Eastern Time: 9PM – 12AM
· Central Time: 8PM – 11PM
· Mountain Time: 7PM - 10PM
· Pacific Time: 6PM – 9PM

We think it would be wonderful to have the 405th members mingle with the customers, take pics, etc. Not sure if you have chapters in all the above locations, but we would love to know if there is interest & availability. Once we have identified the locations, we’ll look to try to secure a “ready room” so y’all are able to get ready in relative privacy at the respective malls

As a side note, the feedback from the experiences with the MCC launch on the east coast was relayed back to 343 and they assure us they "will work with each store to ensure that all of the members have the best experience possible!"

So please let me know if you're interested in attending. Once we get more information, we'll post them up.

thank you.

I'm interested. I'll be there in my Chief Suit. This is on the night of the 26th, correct?

Edit: I'll be at the Florida Mall.

This Spartan is unfortunately consumed with trying to keep his GPA above a 3.5 (He means he's a lazy bum who won't get out of bed and build his suit.) HADES! That's not what I mean at all! I'm saying I'm a committed student with priorities!! (Yeah... like sleeping in and skipping chemistry. Devoted student alright, you wannabe you.) How endearing, you virtual piece of junk. Don't listen to this guy. (Keeep talking...)

Is this just a show up if you can thing? Or do we have to sign up for it beforehand? Ill definitely be there for the Orlando location in my ODST suit!

I may be able to attend at the Florida Mall location. I don't have my armor ready however I may be able to go as "Master Chef".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back