Halo 5 Launch Events at Microsoft Stores: Seattle WA, Los Angeles CA, San Diego CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacemeat

Hey everyone, we've been contacted by 343 and placed in contact with Microsoft stores that are holding launch events and are looking for 405th to attend. Here's the relevant stores in our areas:

The events will be held from 5:00pm to 9:00pm PST
Westfield Century City - Los Angeles, CA
Fashion Valley Mall - San Diego, CA
University Village - Seattle, WA

We'll be coordinating with the MS stores for the events and they'll be setting up changing areas for us. I'll post more details on who's the POC for each event as it develops.

*Update* We've been asked to arrive one hour early to these events for setup. That's 5:00pm PST

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Halo 5 Launch Events at Microsoft Stores: Seattle WA, Los Angeles CA, San Diego C

I'll be attending the event at University Village. My latest class doesn't get out until 2 hours before 6 PM so depending on the traffic; I may be on time for 6 PM or be a little early.

Re: Halo 5 Launch Events at Microsoft Stores: Seattle WA, Los Angeles CA, San Diego C

The primary portland event will be at the Microsoft store downtown, hours are 6-9 for the party. Planning on getting everyone together around 5 though. Point of contact will be myself or Roxas S. Embers.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

The Microsoft Store has asked that we arrive an hour early to the event!! This goes for all of the Pacific Microsoft Store Locations!!

Additional details to come!!

I should be able to hit the San Diego store with my helmet and be a wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back