Creating Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanW

Hey peeps,

So, I'm not entirely sure if this is the right spot to post this, but here goes.

I've been playing around with some 3d modelling and unfolding, experimenting on some easy files, and am unable to save the progress I have made. Keeps asking for a password, but then when I go to put in a password, it wants a license code. Has anyone had this issue, and rectified it? Or have all of the people able to save, actually bought the program?

Thanks,

Roman

Hey peeps,

So, I'm not entirely sure if this is the right spot to post this, but here goes.

I've been playing around with some 3d modelling and unfolding, experimenting on some easy files, and am unable to save the progress I have made. Keeps asking for a password, but then when I go to put in a password, it wants a license code. Has anyone had this issue, and rectified it? Or have all of the people able to save, actually bought the program?

Thanks,

Roman

If you want to use Pepakura to create and save files, you'll need a license for the product. Pepakura Designer requires a one-time activation code, whereas Viewer is free-to use but disables some basic functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back