Halo 5 Guardians 405th (Unofficial) Clan/Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dystorted Props

Jr Member
Hello all!

Halo 5.png

So unless you have been living under a rock for the past few months, you should be aware that the Halo 5: Guardians Launch is days upon us! :D

For those of you that are planning to get Halo 5: Guardians at launch or post launch, I myself have the X Box One with the Master Chief Collection and have pre-ordered Halo 5: Guardians. Exciting new modes are coming out such as War-Zone and Breakout, as well as the good ole fashioned Arena Multiplayer. Campaign looks to be fun on single-player, but at blast with co-op involved. The experience with other players on Halo 5: Guardians looks promising, and a feature it cannot thrive without. All that blabbering and nonsense behind, I wanted to know what 405th members (If any) plan to get Halo 5: Guardians!

What would be better than playing with the amazing people that make this amazing game come to life! I hope to assemble some kind of team or (If implemented) clan of 405th members to play Campaign, Multiplayer, etc. This would truly be a way for members to interact, chat, relax, and just have fun! I myself connect my work and my personality with other members, to the point where I feel like I know them personally... If that is not too weird. :lol

So shoot a reply below if you are interested, regardless even if you are not getting the game directly on launch, everything counts! If you choose to leave your gamer tag below (not absolutely required, but...) that would be great! Feel free to shoot a friend request to my GT below!

My GT: "macintosh78"

10-5_h5-infographic-92640374178f47f5a83d11c4309540c0.jpg
(Credit to 343i for the Image)

I am looking forward to your responses Spartans, ODST's, and Marines!
~Dystorted Props~

Attachments

• H5G_Logo.png
    H5G_Logo.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 312
No that's perfect I never created one I was hoping one of you guys would so I could join. Thanks man let's get it going thumbs up

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Remember when you are requesting join to state your 405th name.

If anyone wants to organize a game night throw up some dates and times. I was thinking Fri night but I am aware that tome zones may vary. Hit me up here or Spartan company group.

Also still have plenty of room for new recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back