Brand new to this whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBD Recon 7

Hey guys and gals I have no clue what I need or anything or how to do anything, so that's why I'm here, I have always wanted to build my own armor and I just like everything about halo and everything, I wanted to build my armor out of EVA Foam and I wanted to build a scout armor suit from Halo 4, I just need help and any tips or info on tools or anything I would appreciate it.

The biggest tip anyone can give you is this: the search bar and the stickies are your best friend!

Lots of people post here and ask for help and want people to give them tips. But the best thing for you to do is experiment and do your own research. If you haven't read the sticky at the top of the New Recruits thread, please read it! :) After that just post progress and share your experience with others if you wish. Good luck!

As an ODST would say "feet first"....get it? Because they ODST....and the feet first thing...hahahaha....im not a senior member but I made an armor and I know what its like. It really is just a jump in it kind of thing....at least for me it was. Also welcome to the 405th!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Hey guys and gals I have no clue what I need or anything or how to do anything, so that's why I'm here, I have always wanted to build my own armor and I just like everything about halo and everything, I wanted to build my armor out of EVA Foam and I wanted to build a scout armor suit from Halo 4, I just need help and any tips or info on tools or anything I would appreciate it.

What do you need help with? I built Halo 4 armor before with foam, I wore it to NYCC too!

I've never done a foam build personally but my recommendation would be to checkout the site for them. That way you'll have an idea as to how to go about your build, then you can post your progress as you go and get feedback from the community when you need help or get stumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back