DEAD SPACE 2 ENGINEER SUIT Pepakuras, Unfolded and Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statyk

Jr Member
Hey 405th! I totally forgot about you guys and I held off on sharing these files because I wanted to finish my costume first. It's been a few years since I started it and I feel bad for leaving it but school comes first. I also focus my arts on other things so I don't have the time or money to finish it any time soon. Therefore, I'm giving you guys all the parts! I put all the files up on the File Archive but if they're not there, you can always click the link below! =]

I'm not sure how many are in need of these but I still get messages for the files to this day here and there. I HEAVILY SUGGEST MAKING THIS OUT OF FOAM and using faces as templates to trace. Or perhaps make one and use molding techniques. I mean making each chest piece out of paper is a nightmare that I wouldn't wish on anyone lol. ALSO FOR THOSE INTERESTED, this is a model from the game I cleaned up for real life application (game model had intersecting meshes and strange polygons) so it doesn't get more accurate than this.

I believe the measurements are default for my proportions, I am a 5'7", 145lb male and everything fits great.

DOWNLOAD ARCHIVE: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ynqfx8r4qaia8/Dead_Space_2_Engineer_PDOs

PREVIEWS:
lf6ZuvK.jpg PNLK77f.jpg yUFTFuy.jpg

Good luck engineers and happy stomping!

*screaming and dieing* Statyk you are freakin' awesome. Its been so long since your build I'd nearly forgotten about it! Thank you for sharing the files at long last!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back