Seahawk armor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehukoa

Imma do it. I was toiling around with the idea for 7 months but I think imma do it.
I am new to the 405th BUT I have made an armor...and kind of still making it....the helmet is the last part. YET I am going to make a seahawk armor. I wanted to do it for so long

SO my idea is the use the mjolnir for halo 3 or 4....im still deciding

Also the main color is going to be dark blue instead of the cheifs green

And instead of the black accents on the armor im going to make neon green

And the visor will be the light grey color on the seahawks numbers....also on thw chest piece I am going to make the number 12 on the left chest peck of the armor.

WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO ADD ANYTHING!?!?!? I would sincearly like to make friends with everyone here!!

Also hi :D

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I would like to add something, what is this gonna be made of? If it's made of foam that's fine, but if ur an expert with resin then by all means but what would do is look up the templates or pictures of the pieces of the suit and craft them from hand using EVA foam. :) Thats what i ddi for my halo 4 suit.

I've also toyed with the idea of having a Seahawks themed spartan. The Seahawks have all of my favorite colors; blue, green, and grey. The color schemes I was thinking of having is the primary color be wolf grey, the secondary color be college navy (with a little action green and/or possibly the lights be action green?), and the visor to be action green. A possibility for your armor; why not just make the ricochet armor from Halo 4? That armor embraces football :).

Although, I need to finish my current armor before I even think of starting on my next build.

What are you currently working on?

Sounds like a pretty bad ass idea. The Seahawks colors are definitely more doable than my crimson tide's colors (to an extent). Go for it, but make sure you post pics when you're done. I would love to see that gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back