Tryring to find visor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,
What helmet are you making ?
If its a off the rack MC lid then you can make it your self.
You can heat bend acrylic.
Or better yet get some mylar thick film and use that and tack it in place with super glue.

The place I normally get my base visors to cut down and bend is Cycle Gear, They ship fast, but better yet, check to see if they have a store near you. They will sometime have tinted and mirrored visors that are on clearance/blow out (last one I bought was $5) and you take it home that day!

I bought mine from amazon, unfortunately, its kind of on the pricey side($30), but at the time I was desperate to finish my helmet in time for a con and needed it quickly. Amazon has never let me down, and this one shipped very quickly.

Here's the link

W9uA7lS.jpg

You can see very clearly out of it, and no one on the outside can see your eyes or anything-- perfect mirror :)

If it is just a standard motorcycle visor you need, try checking out local motorcycle accessory stores. You might pay a few bucks, but won't have to wait on shipping. Also, depending on the part of the world you are in, a lot of shops are discounting their inventory around this time of year, so you might be able to snag one on sale!

But Amazon has it for cheap though. Most motorcycle stores will charge double compared to amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back