ODST 14 Day SPEED BUILD!!! WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a new picture from con,
attachment.php

Also re working legs and repainting for holiday colors (snow camo and red+green accents)
What should my "logo" be candy cane, or Santa hat?

Looks awesome! I like the water bottle idea. But I do agree, you gotta own it. I can understand if you were a little nervous taking a picture next to that lovely lady there. ;) Now you just need a weapon. That Boomco Magnum seems like a quick cheap option. Good job though, two weeks that's crazy!

Looks awesome! I like the water bottle idea. But I do agree, you gotta own it. I can understand if you were a little nervous taking a picture next to that lovely lady there. ;) Now you just need a weapon. That Boomco Magnum seems like a quick cheap option. Good job though, two weeks that's crazy!

Yeah I was dyeing of thirst and I had my Halo MCC canteen and thought, I have clips, lets use them! and I will check out the boomco magnum! thanks

This was all free hand? Wow. Great job. oh yeah.....nice pic of you........sort of.......not really.......sorry........not really.........

Was that at 2050 Events in Daytona?

Yes I was there running the extra life booth, across from the food court.

This was all free hand? Wow. Great job. oh yeah.....nice pic of you........sort of.......not really.......sorry........not really.........

Thanks?

Are you planning to go back to any of your parts and redesign them?

Yes, arms and legs will be redone and right now I'm repainting it winter camp for Holiday masturi con. And I got a boomco pistol and repainted it.

WP_20151206_14_58_01_Pro.jpg

WP_20151205_16_26_12_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back