OBJ Files......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadez

What software is used to view the files and is it for pepekura modeling or what? Just trying to figure it out because I see just about everyfile known to mankind about Halo in OBJ files while alot of PDO's are in the paysite "4shared". Just wanting to know how to use the files.

What software is used to view the files and is it for pepekura modeling or what? Just trying to figure it out because I see just about everyfile known to mankind about Halo in OBJ files while alot of PDO's are in the paysite "4shared". Just wanting to know how to use the files.

Pepakura can open both OBJ and PDO files - an OBJ file is simply a raw model file that hasn't been unfolded in Pepakura yet. Likewise, we have plenty of PDO files freely available in our Archive, and more are added daily. If you're still searching for something, try the Pepakura Requests thread.

Pepakura Designer will open OBJ and PDO files, as well as a host of other file formats (e.g., 3DS, DAE, LWO, etc). Pepakura Viewer will only open PDO files and you cannot edit or re-scale them. Also, 4shared is not a pay site. You can have a free account with them. You just have to wait 20 seconds before you can download a file.

Pepakura Designer will open OBJ and PDO files, as well as a host of other file formats (e.g., 3DS, DAE, LWO, etc). Pepakura Viewer will only open PDO files and you cannot edit or re-scale them. Also, 4shared is not a pay site. You can have a free account with them. You just have to wait 20 seconds before you can download a file.

thanks for the info. Was wondering because everytime I tried to download a file, I would get prompted for some service or something stupid. I almost did that...

thanks for the info. Was wondering because everytime I tried to download a file, I would get prompted for some service or something stupid. I almost did that...

Must be a safety prompt try disabling it in your system settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back