Quick Question ??? How do i join a regiment

Status
Not open for further replies.
send a message to the CO of that regiment and he'll send me a message after verifying your details. Macattack64

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll ping Ryan, Macattack64, so he can see this, if he hasn't seen it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
send a message to the CO of that regiment and he'll send me a message after verifying your details. Macattack64

Thanks Masterchief0624!

How long does this typically take?

It really depends. Sometimes, it can be a matter of hours to a few days. Our daily lives sometimes get in the way.

I'll ping Ryan, Macattack64, so he can see this, if he hasn't seen it yet.

Thanks Cadet. I saw this post from MC0264 expecting to receive a message from fredwordsplat.

Another question since I have the admins attention. Am I allowed to paint a black and white 405th logo on my M6C/SOCOM and or BR55

(not ohio) im wanting to join Mountian reg. but Gilmortar closed the fourm...

I've added you to the Mountain regiment. We apologize for the delay but like Mac said, we do have our regular jobs/lives that we need to attend to first but we got you enlisted :)

How long does this typically take?

Should take up to a few days. You will need to contact your CO of the regiment you belong to. From there, they'll send me a message verifying your information.

Another question since I have the admins attention. Am I allowed to paint a black and white 405th logo on my M6C/SOCOM and or BR55

Not yet. We are creating a tier level for members and how the 405th logo is used.

Any other questions, please feel free to message me :)

hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.

Axios!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back