Covenant cosplays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alueren

I've seen some Spartan cosplays before, and a lot of people in the forums post about their Spartans suit and any ways to further improve it. But I haven't seen anything about Covenant cosplays like Elites or Brutes. Yeah I know that species in the Covenant are a bit more difficult to portray because they're either big like Elites or Hunters, or small like Grunts and Jackals. But I've decided I want to work on a Covenant cosplay. Is there any source I can go to for a headstart? Also the cosplay I want to portray is a Hunter.

Grunts and Jackals are only small compared to Spartans. They're as big as you and me.
I'd love to see a detailed Jackal build. They're basically raptors with beaks and feathers/quills.

Grunts and Jackals are only small compared to Spartans. They're as big as you and me.
I'd love to see a detailed Jackal build. They're basically raptors with beaks and feathers/quills.

But the way their body is shaped is very difficult to portray. Especially Jackals

Make sure to use the edit button to prevent double posts.

In their own words on the first post of the thread I mentioned; "There are no detailed files of these forms of Hunters that we could find, so we are mainly creating these templates from scratch."

They were talking about the Halo 4 version of the hunter not having any files. The only files for a hunter is from Halo 3. Check the file archive.

An adult wearing a Grunt cosplay would be the right size in the game in regards to a Spartan in the game but with adults doing cosplay of Spartans in real life the dimensions are way off. That's why I feel that a child wearing the Grunt buildout would be perfect. If only I could convince my kid to do it..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back