Halo 5: Asset Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is amazing, tnx guys !

You're welcome. I'm personally hammering out as many of these variants as I can, in alphabetical order, beginning with Air Assault. As soon as I'm done I'll begin uploading, and I'll delete the completed armours from the checklist in the first post, to leave the un-obtained sets.

Again, the un-obtained sets are in RED - if anybody has any of those sets, please get in touch, especially if those are Campaign sets.

pmed you! Lvl 50 onx on team slayer with tons of armor and helmets. Willing to help the community anyway possible.

pmed you! Lvl 50 onx on team slayer with tons of armor and helmets. Willing to help the community anyway possible.

So you did. Thanks for the response.

First post has been updated with a list of assets remaining to obtain - most of them are Rare/Legendary items.

Normally I don't double-post within twenty-four hours, but since this is a major content update, I'll break my own rules:

Pack One armour files are finally online - for the most part. Unfortunately, we're still missing a few sets and are unable to get the raw files needed to process and upload them for you guys to enjoy, but we've gotten a good number of the files online for you all to use.

I will add a disclaimer here: if anybody is familiar and experienced with Halo 4 armour subsets, please let me know. Some armour sets are not 'complete' sets and use recurring pieces from other armour sets, such as the Recruit arms/legs, the Narrow arms/legs, the LG5- BULK arms/legs... so on and so forth. If any user is able to help me identify those sets, it would be a massive advantage for the community if I were able to pull those specific files and give them their own pack, for other people who want them.

Oh, look. Cherry did A Thing.

Attachments

• cherrydidsomeawesome.JPG
    cherrydidsomeawesome.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 369
It's so awesome how you already have most of the armor from Halo 5. But when are the models for the weapons going to be available?

D: noooo, lol is someone ripping the models? or is 343 sending them to you? lol

then i read the first post "dark magic" lol

Not really at liberty to discuss the specifics, but suffice it to say that player models are all we're getting for a while. That's all I'll say on the matter; weapon and prop requests won't be fulfilled.

Another update: I've jostled some things around in the Archive to reflect the newer REQ packs that have dropped. As a result, some files have been displaced to other packs, and you may need to refresh your links if you have any of those resources bookmarked.

I've added entries for the Mk VI G1, Mk VI G2, Mk IV, Tracer and Shinobi sets. Again, I'm still working on processing these files, and I'm roughly halfway done with the current sets. As soon as I have more information, you'll have it.

Thanks to the the valiant efforts of a few very generous members, we're filling out the asset packs quite nicely.

ARGUS and Helljumper sets are now online and available for people to use and enjoy. Again, my thanks go out to the community for your continued support and patience with this venture - hopefully we'll have an entire, complete set of armours available pretty soon, and we'll begin to see some unfolds and files made available from these resources.

I truly can't thank enough those of you who have assisted me in this project. Once things are all complete, I may make a mention of those who have gone above and beyond to help me provide so much for this community - please, for those of you who have assisted me, let me know if you'd like to be mentioned in a public thank-you.

Thank you Chernobyl, and thanks to all the ones yet to be mentioned.

Cheers Chernobyl! This is most pleasing!

Qd2VGgw.jpg

fBmBjTE.jpg

Attachments

• Qd2VGgw.jpg
    Qd2VGgw.jpg
    790.7 KB · Views: 210
  • fBmBjTE.jpg
    fBmBjTE.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 206
I wasn't sure where to ask this, but this seemed like the best place; did anyone unlock Rogue armor in game yet? If so, is the leg armor from Halo 4 or is it completely new? (all my searches either gave me Halo 4 pictures or pics with the legs cut off)

And for Chernobyl:
Do you plan on working on the dlc armor anytime after you're done with the base armor sets?

Thanks in advance for any help [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I wasn't sure where to ask this, but this seemed like the best place; did anyone unlock Rogue armor in game yet? If so, is the leg armor from Halo 4 or is it completely new? (all my searches either gave me Halo 4 pictures or pics with the legs cut off)

The Rogue set will be uploaded soon, and features the Recruit limbs. The models are high-definition variants from Halo 5.

And for Chernobyl:
Do you plan on working on the dlc armor anytime after you're done with the base armor sets?

Eventually, yes.

The Rogue set will be uploaded soon, and features the Recruit limbs. The models are high-definition variants from Halo 5.

Eventually, yes.
Thanks for the quick reply !

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply !

You're welcome.

I'm still unpacking after a move, but I'm hoping that by perhaps Tuesday I'll be back to work with processing armours and getting things uploaded once more. I only have thirty or so left to process - sixty, if you count the fact that I have to process a male and female variant, but I'm hammering away quite nicely as I find the time to sit down and work.

EDIT: as a secondary project, once the main packs are all online, I plan to create 'limb packs' featuring pieces that aren't set-specific - for example, the LG-50 BULK, Over-Locking, Outer-Plated and Shifting sets returning from Halo 4. The aim is to reduce the number of questions such as above, with members getting confused about which armours are featured in packs - once that project is completed, packs will only feature components unique to that set, such as the Recruit, FOTUS and Helljumper packs.

It may also be worth my time putting together a README file featuring component lists for 'Campaign Builds' - for example, Sarah Palmer, Spartan Thorne, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back