Greetings from norway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lajfy

Hello!

My name is Leif but the nickname Lajfy is what i use to go by online! I am 27 years old and got a small family that currently dosent share my interests in halo! Hopefully my son will grown into halo when he gets older and starts playing some games..

I have never tried to make pepakura armors before or any costume but i printed out the master chief helmet plans a few days ago and its comming along pretty nice. I used normal paper and i see why that is a big NONO. For now this assembly is to check out if i even posses the patience and skill to do it. I am currently at work and will stay here for 1 more week so i have plenty of time to finish of the helmet.

I`ve been looking for a grunt armor but i cant seem to find other than the one that dosent work on the download link anymore.
Can anyone here maybe give me directions to a grunt armor that is downloadable? =)

Are there any tools you guys feel nesessary for working with pepakura that i should know of? please let med know. Also i would like to get to know some other norwegians that do this as a hobby =) I have some problems figuring out what the equivelent to your products are here in Norway! If you know, pass on the info =)

I have skype for anyone that would like to add me there for teaching me stuff. the nick is Kverulanten_leif.

Allright! cant be taking more of your time peeps!

peace out!

Lajfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back