Master Chief Halo 5 vs Halo 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma516

I am not able to find a good breakdown of the difference between the armor for Chief in Halo (4 vs 5) or (3 vs 5). I also see in the files section we have Chief armor labeled 4/5 does that mean there are no changes between Halo 4 and 5 ? I thought 343 was going to re-do is armor to be more inline with Halo 3....

Anyhow here is the question at the core if I want to build a Master Chief helmet / armor for Halo Guardians which armor pep would you suggest?

Thank you

classic or new... that is an age old question in itself , to me halo 3 is still the halo 2 armor which is what he's been wearing the whole time should do the trick.

The main difference is a helmet difference ( I haven't been able to spot the specifics but its what a few people have told me) and red triangle and rectangle highlights on some parts. Also, the chest/torso doesnt have the large scar

I would recomend Halo4/5 Chief

Heres what happened: In Halo 2, chief got the new Mk VI Armor. Falling from space in Halo 3 cause slight damage, which is why his armor is very slightly different. After Halo 3 he was in Cryosleep, where Cortana used the MJOLNIR Mk 2 blueprints to upgrade his suit, which is why it isn't an armor varient OR the Mk VI, Unofficially called the Mk VII. Chief does not upgrade his armor from 4 to 5, I'm guessing because he sees no need to as its already up to date thanks to the MK2 blueprints Cortana had. He will be using this suit probably till the end of halo 6 where he will either retire or die. So, that said, I would recommend the Halo 4 armor.

Heres what happened: In Halo 2, chief got the new Mk VI Armor. Falling from space in Halo 3 cause slight damage, which is why his armor is very slightly different. After Halo 3 he was in Cryosleep, where Cortana used the MJOLNIR Mk 2 blueprints to upgrade his suit, which is why it isn't an armor varient OR the Mk VI, Unofficially called the Mk VII. Chief does not upgrade his armor from 4 to 5, I'm guessing because he sees no need to as its already up to date thanks to the MK2 blueprints Cortana had. He will be using this suit probably till the end of halo 6 where he will either retire or die. So, that said, I would recommend the Halo 4 armor.
He actually upgrades to a GEN 2 armour for Halo 5 :)

Thank you everyone, this is very helpful and also very interesting. I think I will go with the 4/5 armor as suggested. I will see if I can get some good high res reference photos of chief and alter the paint or details where I can obviously see any differences (if any)

The Primary difference between 4 and 5 is the under suit and additional detail to the armor because of the new graphics. Armor wise I didn't see anything different but definitely take a look!

Halo 4/5 armour is basically the same apart from some minor details, if you look in the file archive under halo 4 master chief gen 2 theres lots of complete armour files, personally I'm using The Master Builders files.

he won't die best case he gets trapped somewhere with cortana for the rest of his day's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back