Reclaimer: A Halo Fan Film - ODSTs Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReclaimer

Hey Reclaimers! We are pleased to announce that we have added a new scene to “Reclaimer: A Halo Fan Film” which includes ODSTs. We are looking for 8 people with their own ODST kits who would like to be apart of this awesome project. We would like to have at least one day of rehearsals/boot camp/training, (we want our ODST fire-team to be able to preform like a well-oiled machine). After training, we will have one day of filming at a warehouse where our ODST fire-team will be infiltrating an insurrectionist bomb-building facility.

Here is what we are looking for:
Men/women who own their own ODST armor, including helmet.
Prop weapons are a plus (SMG, pistols, combat knives)
Height: 5’8” and up
Weight: average to fit

Shooting Location: Orlando, FL
Shooting Dates: January, 2016

https://www.facebook.com/reclaimermovie/

If you are interested in becoming involved in this project, or have any questions, please feel free to ask.

That time frame is pretty short for me to finish my ODST (just started two weeks ago), but I live on the space coast and have a good amount of free time so keep me updated on what you need and I'll see what I can do.

huh I've got five suits but they all need paint, and fitting to actors which I don't have yet. rains and foot ball is in the way of that, but if you need marines I got a platoon of suits and don't get me started with weapons.

Hey Rooster, yeah that is a short amount of time but if you are interested in being a part of this project, please shoot me a quick email @ reclaimermovie@gmail.com and I will send you more info.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Foxleader, wow, that's a lot of props and armor! We should chat about the project. Would you shoot me an email at reclaimermovie@gmail.com

I would but I looked at the time stamp and I wouldn't be able to make it, hell if I could I would but the way things are my boss won't let me off for that kind of time frame.

We won't be shooting all of January. The ODST's will get all of their shots finished in 2 days, on one weekend.

haven't had the time, been busy building everything I can think of. I mean for noble I had to stop and take pic's so he'd know what they looked like and then I packed everything back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back