Making Halo/Destiny Gun Props Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marioastro9

Since it won't let me post on the marketplace area. I will start it here. I will POST PICTURES ON TUESDAY OF GUNS IVE ALREADY MADE...
But anyway if you need/want a halo foam prop made and painted and finished then heres your chance...
I will make any halo weapon except for a spartan laser and railgun "because I've tried to make those but they didn't turn out well"
But I will make Magnums, Assault Rifles, SMG's, and etc... The basics...Since I'm a Moderate Rookie...
Halo Weapons

Assault rifle = $60
SMG = $40
Magnum = $30
Strom rifle = $60
Plasma Rifle = $50
Plasma Pistol = $30
Light Rifle = $80 "Because of time consuming hand painting and special pieces."
Anything you can think of I'll make just reply to this thread and I'll get to work on your request.

Destiny Props

Thorn = $50
Last Word = $50
Thats all I will make for Destiny...

JUST LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT WHAT PROP YOU WANT OR DM ME AND ILL REPLY AND HELP YOU OUT!
MY Paypal is Fuzzyhead3419@icloud.com... I will always require money sent first then i will send you updates on your prop.
Just let me know what you want and make sure to always be sure about what you want.

Its against the rules to sell props on the forums at noob status. I recommend Etsy or Ebay. sorry.

If you set an Etsy or Ebay account up with your builds let us know on here so we can see what your work looks like.

will you plasidip it or make it raw(I think that what they call it) and how much for a spartan assassination knife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back