RBF Muckle statue Master Chief build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that statue being cut up made me sad :( but still the suit looks amazing! I guess in a way why have a statue of the chief when you can BE the chief. XD Great job! :)

Reactions: RBF
Thanks everyone for the kind messages!! I'm glad this project was well recieved :)

Yesterday I wore it at the Elf Fantasy Fair and it was awesome to be there. Lot's of great reactions.
I still need to fine tune a few things, mostly for comfort purposes, but all in all... it was a good experience. I managed to walk around on the shoes for about 5 hours. My feet are killing me now... :p :D

Anyways, I'll be adding a few weapons to the Chief and then we'll do a full photoshoot. But I allready liked this one alot!!! It's made by Nathalie Bakker.

13100886_1697480933825752_1286399343097893316_n.jpg

13043248_1697480947159084_2974700878585524895_n.jpg

Oh damn, your build turned out OUTSTANDING! One of the highest quality for sure.
Love these photos, they look so real and professional. :D

Also, I wish you had 2 Needlers and you'd be dual-wielding them as one looks bit tiny to be honest... o.o

Very nice build although the figure collector in me is crying and I now want one solely for novelty purposes (It's kind of like the Asuka and Rei statues they released a little while ago, super expensive but apparently very nice to own). I'd imagine it's rather sturdy too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back