PAX East 2016 Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
Hey everyone. PAX East tickets just went up for sale today......and pretty much sold out within an hour.... That being said, I wanted to get a head count of those who managed to get their hands on a pass and will be attending. I managed to get a 3-day pass for both me and Ginger of Doom, so who else can I expect to meet there?

You know, I was gonna do an official roll call thread once we had the Panel submission done ;)

You know, I was gonna do an official roll call thread once we had the Panel submission done ;)

Sorry Blue Fox, did not mean to take the thread from you. Just pumped that I get to go again, and this section of the forums was looking a little empty after Dragoncon ended in Sept. Want me to remove the post and wait on word for panel submissions?

I'll let it go...FOR NOW >:) Don't worry about it. Just don't be surprised when it becomes redundant ;)

Check my calendar I'm in england running a show at the Royal Exchange Manchester :/ sorry guys this spartans lighting it up that week :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back