pep for Fred 104.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mebbitts

Member DIN
S065
looking for pep files for "Fred 104" centurian armor for Halo 5.. any help??

Mebbitts, Here at the 405th we highly recommend new members spend time searching the website for answers to their questions before creating threads, as to prevent clutter. Using either the search bar, or basic knowledge of website navigation, you would have the answer to your question. At the top of the page, under the banner, you will see a option called file archive. in the archive, under the Halo 5 category, you will find the subcategory for the centurion armor. All Available files will be found there.

thank you, I have checked the archives and there is a thread for "centurion" but it only shows "helmet". I am actually looking for help on the armor as Fred's is a mix of gen II pieces.

thank you, I have checked the archives and there is a thread for "centurion" but it only shows "helmet". I am actually looking for help on the armor as Fred's is a mix of gen II pieces.

Hey there.

Thanks for your interest with the Halo 5 files, but unfortunately, actually getting the models pulled and processed is a long and tedious process - the reason we don't have many files at all for most of the Halo 5 armour sets is simply because we haven't put the raw files up for people to use - and, it's a little too soon after the game's release for people to be starting on making models for costumes from scratch.

Unfortunately, I can't give you an estimate for when we'll have the Centurion, or any other campaign armour, available for you to use. All I can promise is that the team and I are working hard on getting things pulled and processed - in the meantime, however, you're absolutely more than welcome to use the files we have currently.

Good luck with your build!

WOW thanks for the quick reply Chernobyl, I have already PEPd the Fred helmet you posted on the thread. my intention is to have a Fred suit for PAX East 2016 for the 405 colonial panel. any help or guidance is a plus. I know that his suit is a mix ov variants and from the files on Halo 4 I cant tell which ones that I may be able to use and overlay to make a copy. I am gathering photos and stills from the game for reference.. thanks again..

my intention is to have a Fred suit for PAX East 2016 for the 405 colonial panel.

If you're waiting on raw files for that project you may be waiting a while - the team and I are doing our best but unfortunately we're at the mercy of the RNG gods, and we may not have the armoury items you're in need of in time. However, I could suggest a hybrid of the Centurion helmet, mixed with the standard Mk VI John-117 wears in Halo 4? That might be somewhat more doable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back