LEGO MA5B

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilStealth

Hello, all!

I'll be documenting my progress of my MA5B here. I don't have the photos yet (my camera is on the fritz) but when I have them, I'll post them.

Here's the photos.

Sorry again about the delay.
IMG_3154.JPG

SUPRISE! I also built a light grey M6-SOCOM.

IMG_3161.JPGIMG_3163.JPG

Anyway, what you came to see is here.
IMG_3167.JPGIMG_3166.JPG

I'll see if I can make some "how to" pics, but it's pretty much a bunch of SNOT building over some bricks, and a little bit of duct-tape to hold in a flashlight.

Being an old git like myself and remembering the years of fun I had with Lego as a boy 40 years ago, I always get a warm feeling in my heart when I see people still enjoying these iconic blocks.
Very nice job !

Being an old git like myself and remembering the years of fun I had with Lego as a boy 40 years ago, I always get a warm feeling in my heart when I see people still enjoying these iconic blocks.
Very nice job !

That's why the side of the box says ages 8-99. You're never too old for Legos :) Unless you're 100 years old, then I think it might go back to being a choking hazard for some reason lol

Thank you, guys!

I tried to capture the original look of the MA5 in Halo: CE with this.

The pistol though... I have no regrets.

holy, this is awesome o.o
I love my lego and I always try to make guns but DAMN, I want yours :D

Nice work dude! I built a lego magnum about two years ago and ur level of detail puts mine to shame. really cool man:thumbsup( now I wanna see a lego rocket launcher!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back