Help with Armor Noble 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo200

Hello community of 405, well, I'm doing the armor halo Carter , but I need the thighs and can not find files , some are no longer available , I would appreciate it very much.I need both left and rightGreetings from Mexico companions

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello community of 405, well, I'm doing the armor halo Carter , but I need the thighs and can not find files , some are no longer available , I would appreciate it very much.I need both left and rightGreetings from Mexico companions

Welcome to the forums! You'll find most of your basic Halo: Reach armour HERE, please let me know if there's something more specific you need.

Thank you very much , just that my problem is that single encounter thigh of the right leg , I would like to see something in his left leg , oh and by the way, is there any advice you can give me for the mesh that goes under the armor? thanks again

Thank you very much , just that my problem is that single encounter thigh of the right leg , I would like to see something in his left leg , oh and by the way, is there any advice you can give me for the mesh that goes under the armor? thanks again

Go on Amazon and look up 2nd skin

You can just go get a morphsuit from amazon.

A normal morphsuit has a logo on the back. some spartans have back armor that * may cover it* some dont. just a heads up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back