Halo 4 Raider Helmet build

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandoman247

Jr Member
My son wanted a Halo 4 Raider Helmet so I figured.......why not. So here it goes. I love the samurai look this one is going to have. Pepakura I Love You!!!!!!!!!!!! IMG_1925.JPGIMG_1926.JPGIMG_1927.JPG

Wow, respect for doing multiple helmets at the same time!
There isn't much progress for now, but I hope you'll update soon! :D

So here it is the final pepped Halo 4 Raider Helmet!!!!! My son loves it. Still needs glassed. Onto finishing my daughter's Halo 4 Deadeye helmet since it was put on hold for the holidays. IMG_1960.JPGIMG_1961.JPGIMG_1962.JPGIMG_1971.JPGIMG_1972.JPGIMG_1973.JPGIMG_1974.JPGThe mouthpiece area was the most difficult.

I know what the end result is so posed to look like but I keep seeing a bit of troll like appearance in the Raider helmet. Don't get me wrong.....the build looks sweet, and I can only hope that my build will come out 1/2 as good.

I see what your saying about the troll-like look to the helmet. It may even have a bit of a Lord of the Rings Orc or Uruk Hai helmet look.

The work being done on this helmet is in my MK V thread. I will post the completion pic here when I'm done.

Sorry bout not responding earlier but I haven't been on in awhile. Chernobyl has graciously found the file and I thank him for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry bout not responding earlier but I haven't been on in awhile. Chernobyl has graciously found the file and I thank him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back