MNCProps: Halo 4 EOD Armor COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MNCProps: Halo 4 EOD Armor WIP

I've recolored that image
MJOLNIR_EOD.png

Thanks for sharing your undercut technique, trying to get my foam work to be cleaner and have fewer seams, going to see if I can apply this to what I'm working on.

going to see if I can apply this to what I'm working on.

no problem I'm all about sharing . Speaking of that, you can apply undercut to everything with a bit of practice. The booster on this build are made from a single piece of foam. Crazy undercut kung fu was used....
afterward It was just a question of adding small details
DSC08780.JPG
DSC08781.JPG

Yeah you're definitely gonna make it, MAKE IT AWESOME!

... Sorry xD
Looking awesome though :b

opted for the simple approach building the glove. Work glove with shelf liner.
WIN_20160202_004542.JPG

Sorry if you answered this already, but what is the purpose of the cable/tubing hanging down?

That's actually a really cool idea, HOnestly this is going to be such a great build!

thx ^^
speaking of cool idea I'm putting the final touch on the M6H2 that will be attach to my thigh with a 5 pound Neodymium magnet. From all the testing, its holding very well even while running around and jumping
DSC08823.JPG

Do you still have the templates for your chest piece? Hell, templates for everything........!!!! I want one.

Do you still have the templates for your chest piece? Hell, templates for everything........!!!! I want one.

they are available in the file archive look under EOD for the chest, helmet and shoulder. the rest of the suit is the standard recruit pieces, with the exception of the forearm which are the warrior

Yeah, I know they are there......I was hoping for a PDF file.....still having issues w/ computer at work.......

Yeah, I know they are there......I was hoping for a PDF file.....still having issues w/ computer at work.......

I might be able to help you with that. Check your PMs

Sorry Dirtdives I couldn't help more with that.
If you're wondering , the M6H2 I'm building is scratch build from this image
H5G_Render_Magnum-M6H2.png
DSC08832.JPG
there's a few thing to add on it but it mostly done

Sweet Piece!!! Fantastic work.......As for the help, PerniciousDuke is working w/ me. Don't think I won't be picking your brain as well.......

If I get to keep my brain in one piece I don't mind ;)
crunch time XD and a day later I got the boot pattern down and build. I've used a rubber overshoes as base to build the boot around and get to keep a lot of flexibility.
DSC08846.JPG
WIN_20160204_143518.JPG
I personally think it the result is one sexy part of boot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back