To any attending Ohayocon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benton188

RCO
Member DIN
S188
Hey guys and gals. Myself and GingerofDoom will be attending Ohayocon this Sat. (1-16-16). We plan on arriving around 10am (Weather permitted of course) and staying till around 7 or 8pm. There is a RWBY photoshoot going on at noon by the Franklin Stairwell that day that we will be going to go check out,. If you want to meet us there that would be fine, otherwise we have nothing really set in stone for panels or other events and we could be wandering anywhere in the building. Just thought I'd toss out the idea of meeting up at noon out there.
Hope to see some of you out there =)

I should be there in that same Time Frame. Since my armor is intended to be a Red Vs Blue Character, I was going to swing by the RWBY photoshoot myself.

Yeah, here's a pic of me, Ginger of Doom, and Cadet.
CIMG4525.jpg

What is the award for? Best what? You guys look super awesome and I am super jealous!!!! No where near getting my suit started let alone finished and I can't wait to get to the next con w/ it on.

What is the award for? Best what? You guys look super awesome and I am super jealous!!!! No where near getting my suit started let alone finished and I can't wait to get to the next con w/ it on.

"I have a first place ribbon in doing nothing. It's the same ribbon as last place. It's purple." - Episode 72: "Getting Debriefed."

Cosplay Recognition Award.jpg

We got ribbons too ;) for........well the same thing Caboose did. We stood in a hallway and did nothing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back