Halo 4/5 Full Pepakura Armor Build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcroAnomaly

Hey 405, I've been working on this suit since the start of December and I have now decided to start posting about it.

EDIT: I have all armor completed except for the finger plates and I am still working on helmet sizing :D

I will be posting with every completion of a section and hope to post many images of the progress.

Hope this helps anyone out there and feel free to help me along the way!

I've been doing a large amount of research for the visor stage and still can't seem to find proper sources so that is where I am a little stuck even though I'm not quite there yet.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegthis is all I got so far but I think that it isn't too bad of a start

Building an under-suit? You might have to make it a thin one. From the picture, the forearm looks like it fits good, but do you have your sleeve rolled up or is the armor on top of it?

its funny because the forearms are the largest part... i had to position it before taking the picture or else it would slip down and the undersuit is going to be another project of its own

its funny because the forearms are the largest part... i had to position it before taking the picture or else it would slip down and the undersuit is going to be another project of its own

Must be the angle of the picture. Or because your sleeve is pushed up a bit. It gives the appearance that you had to do so to make it fit.

WIP Update: Finished one of the boots and I'm very happy with the result. Added a 4" increase to the height making me about 6' 7" when in the full suit (Helm, Torso, Boots etc.) On to the next one!!! :DIMG_1031.JPG

looking awesome! I imagine when this is done it will look brilliant :D

I had nothing else better to do so I figured I should post an update on my third helmet and how it overall fits compared to the torso :DIMG_1072.JPGIMG_1071.JPG

Finished my left thigh and it turned out pretty good, it only took 2 tries :thumbsup
Also the final picture is most of my stuff that is completed
IMG_1112.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG
IMG_1113.JPG
IMG_1117.JPG
Also my animals enjoy photobombing my progress shots:thumbsup

Awesome work thus far! Was going to say if you started pepping in December till now, you might wanna get some sleep. I mean you must be pepping night, and day unless you have someone helping you? I agree the helm definitely need to be redone because it looks to big. Check out my build thread, I think on the first page I gave a explanation as to how I did sizing. For me, and MikyVeangances's build, we kept the helmet, and the torso at default scale. Also, just my opinion, but the forearms look to be a little short on the length. I think they could be a little longer. Keep it up, and great work so far!

Haha... no i do get my sleep and i only work for 4 hours every afternoon.

I see exactly what you mean now that you point it out. Helmet scaling definitely is not the easiest thing in the world.
Thanks for the advice! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back