-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice 3d printing there I did start on some srs-99 sniper rounds but thats when my printer started to f**k up my prints and is too bad i cant do more for 3d printing is such a great way to build awsome props and armor. Hope to see some nice pieces from you and hope to have something like the collection you want for my self too.

I'm willing to bet the headstamps will be easier to read when it's not all white plastic, especially easy to read if you're going to weather the rounds. I can't wait to see the end result of all these, are you using them just as props or as detail for a costume?

Hmm. Maybe I should look into making a couple of these and a mag to hold them for my SR build lol. Where'd you find the size specs or is there a pep/obj file for the 14.5mm?

The dimensions for 14.5x114mm are publicly available and you can find them in a couple of places.
Here are most of the dimensions:
View attachment 23601

How do you plan on making yours by the way? I chose the easiest method and 3D printed mine, but it gets pretty pricey. :(
https://www.shapeways.com/product/V6DKJH6GW/14-5x114-apfsds-t-x-x

Thanks man. I'll probably print it on campus. They're free we just have to pay for material. Like $.10 per ounce or something. Would just be kinda cool to have sit in the mag well when I don't want to have an airsoft mag in mine. Granted this'll all be a ways away after I get the airsoft version running first haha.

No problemo.

A loaded SRS mag would be a really cool. Actually, do you know where I could find the dimensions for one?
Tell me how your print goes too! I'm assuming it's an FFF printer you're going to be using?

No idea on where to find a mag dimension sorry. You can look at my detail drawings on my CNC post if you want to get a rough idea. Everything except possibly the height is correct and based off the obj file and halo wiki . But the height may be off since that's more based on the internal components for my build. It's on page 2 of my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back