Skye's First Suit (H3 MK VI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks Fantastic. Lines are crisp and straight. Couldn't be better. Its going to be a great build. Keep it up.

Oops I forgot to share pics on Sunday. Here's what I've done so far!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 207
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    628.6 KB · Views: 199
I will just never understand how everybody else peps so much faster than me. Maybe it's just that I don't have as much time each day for gluing (I've been averaging about 30 minutes a day - yeah, life is pretty busy). Your helmet is coming along nicely.

I will just never understand how everybody else peps so much faster than me. Maybe it's just that I don't have as much time each day for gluing (I've been averaging about 30 minutes a day - yeah, life is pretty busy). Your helmet is coming along nicely.

Man, Iv'e seen your builds.........If it took me twice the time to get my stuff done that you have......I would be happy. But I agree w/ you. Life is busy.

Agent Skye, keep up the good work......just slow down so some people can keep up.......;P

True, I'm assuming that 30 minutes a day will not progress as quickly as 4 hours a day haha. Thank you! I will probably finish pepping the helmet tomorrow afternoon!

I'm stiiiiiiill not done but I'm so close! I was working on it until 3:00 this morning (now) and I only have 2 pieces left to attach. Then of course I have all the support beams to put in.
Here are the most recent pics of my progress.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 190
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 167
Hey everyone it has been a while since my last update.
I don't have any pictures today but I have finished pepping my helmet!(actually there are pictures on my instagram if you really want to check it out.)
I have begun work on both the chest plate and an M6g Pistol. (I've started both because I was having printing issues with the chest so i worked on the pistol to pass the time.)
The pistol is about 1/3rd of the way complete, and I've prepared all the pieces I need for the back of the chest plate that I will start tomorrow!

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG HIATUS, I GOT CAUGHT UP IN SO MUCH CRAP AND IT TOOK FOREVER TO SORT OUT!!!
BUT, TODAY I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO SIT DOWN AND GET SOMETHING DONE!
TO ANY WHO STILL FOLLOW THIS THREAD I'LL BE UPLOADING TODAY'S PROGRESS SHORTLY, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATED PATIENCE :D

Began working on the fiberglass resin coating for the helmet and magnum.
It's a bit sloppy but i'm planning to take lots of time and patience on my outer layers of bondo and sanding.

stay tuned for slow progress, hopefully faster than it has been though!!!
16903355_442867466051201_3696255238785766197_o.jpg

16836606_442867469384534_8441060401635892421_o.jpg

16904794_442867472717867_3165552323631750244_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back